In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we encourage you to notify us of any intellectual property breach with reference to this Website.
If you have sufficient proof that any content on this Website violates or infringes your rights, you may notify us in the manner prescribed hereunder.
Form of Notice:
Your notice must include the following information:
- Your physical (or electronic) signature;
- Original location of the disputed work;
- Location of the disputed work at our end so we may be able to locate it;
- Your full name, mailing address, phone number and email address;
- Your statement providing reason of your belief that your rights have been infringed;
- Statement under the penalty of perjury that the information and statements in the notice correct and true to the best of your knowledge;
Effect of Notice:
Any notice not following the above provision shall not be considered. In addition to this, If we cannot find your claim baseless, then we will not remove the disputed work unless ordered by the court to that effect. If we find sufficient cause suggesting the truth of your complaint or notice, then we will immediately remove the material or make it inaccessible.
Any notice under this section must comply with the criteria established by the DMCA. For further information, please visit: (http://www.loc.gov/copyright)
In case of service of notice or query with reference to this section, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org